Components of electronic devices are considered hazardous. Handling of electronic discards is regulated!
Did you know?
San Diego ELECTRONIC WASTE RECYCLING
Is your Electronic Waste, or E-waste, Piling Up?
Urban Corps offers FREE E-waste recycling drop-off and collection services to San Diego businesses and organizations thanks in part to funding from the California Electronic Waste Recycling Act of 2003 (EWRA). We are here to help you comply with State regulations, making sure we exceed regulatory standards to eliminate any chance of your personal and confidential data getting into the wrong hands.
SAN DIEGO ELECTRONIC WASTE RECYCLING SERVICES
• E-waste Pick-up & Drop-off
• Data Wiping with Certificate of Destruction
• E-waste Collection Events
• E-waste Fundraising for Schools & Clubs
• Education, Marketing & Outreach
• Recycling Internships
Urban Corps of San Diego County
3021 Moore Street San Diego, CA 92110
Drop-off Hours: Mon. - Fri. 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Solana Center for Environmental Innovation
137 N El Camino Real, Encinitas, CA 92024
Drop-off Hours: Tues. and Thurs. 8:30 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m.- 1:00 p.m.
Phone: (760) 436-7986
Small Household Items (blenders, fans, vacuums, microwaves)
Large Household Items (ovens, refrigerators, washers/dryers, etc.)
Large Equipment (treadmills, gym equipment, gas tanks, etc.)
• AV Equipment (recording/studio equipment, lighting, etc.)
• Battery Pack- Ups
• Cameras (film, digital, antique, etc.)
• Cell phones and landline phones
• Chargers & Cables/Cords
• Circuit Boards
• Computers, laptops, monitors
• Computer Accessories (mice, keyboards, etc.)
• Computer Parts
• Copy Machines
• CD players
• Electronic toys and games
• Fax machines
• Gaming Systems Hard drives
• Home Entertainment (DVD/VHS players, cable boxes, receivers, speakers, etc.)
• Lab Equipment (certificate of decontamination may be required)
• Media (except VHS tapes)
• Monitors/flat panel displays
• Networking Equipment (routers, modems, switchboards, etc.)
• Small home office copiers
• TVs, radios and MP3 players
• VCR/DVD players
• Hazardous Wastes/ Liquids
• Loose Alkaline Batteries
• Light Bulbs & Glass
• Wood Speakers
*Some items may be accepted depending on arrangement with Urban Corps.
On day of event please leave your items outside of your property or notify us below if you are in need of carry out assistance.
Directions to Urban Corps E-waste Drop off site from Urban Corps Main Campus